I am a Commercial Property broker in South Africa and Africa and work with local and international property professionals, brokers and agents in concluding property deals on a 50/50 commission split basis
-absolutely enjoy working with other property brokers and property professionals
-been in the game for the past 15 years, leasing and selling commercial space and can also assist corporate tenants, buyers and sellers in finding, leasing and selling commercial property.
- You are welcome to visit http://www.willemtait.com/ for more info on my company or email me email@example.com
4 tips on how not to lose passion
Recently I have been in conversation with a couple of property professionals as regard the structure of their different property businesses as well as the state of the property market.
2. If your cash flow does not allow you to focus on what you enjoy, consider financing the shortfall/cash flow yourself or find an investor or employer that shares your passion.
3. If your focus is on short term cash flow, then focus on this only. Don’t get involved with long term stuff.
4. Share your time with positive people and employ people that encourages you on a daily basis. If not, make 100% sure that you empower them to do so.
5. Prequalify your clients every day. If a client is negative or unsure, ask for a sole mandate or sole appointment. If they decline, walk away.